Tags: drugs, everyday, exercise, gazelle, health, lose, medications, pounds, product, recommend, tony, weight

The Gazelle

On Health & Drugs & Medications » Lose Weight

5,290 words with 14 Comments; publish: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:12:00 GMT; (90093.75, « »)

The Gazelle by tony little is such a great exercise product.I lost 50 pounds and I didn't even have to exercise everyday! I recommend it!

All Comments

Leave a comment...

• 14 Comments
    • What is the Gazelle? Is it a machine or just an exercise? I amagine that it is a machine. How do I fine it and is it $$$$?
      #1; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:01:00 GMT
    • hi,

I think its a machine that you walk or run in like when you ski, it has a place to put your feet two steps..and its supended by cables and has two sticks to hold on to that also move back and forth while you walk or run I guess stiff legged?...lol...glider i think is the same thing?

if it works to get that weight off thats great theses machines are not very expensive either!

#2; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:02:00 GMT
    • Mizzdevin, how long did it take you to loose 50 pounds? And how long and how often are you exercising on the gazelle? I own one but never really gave it a chance. I paid about $99 for the Gazelle Edge.
      #3; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:03:00 GMT
    • I have one that's collecting dust down in my basement. Guess I better pull that sucker out.
      #4; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:04:00 GMT
    • I use mine every once in a while but i dont see any real results. how often do you use it a week and for how long?
      #5; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:05:00 GMT
    • I have started using my Gazelle again, but I wonder too how many days a week to use it and how long. I can't seem to go over 15 minutes at a time. My legs feel like jello. Thanks for any ideas. Ann
      #6; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:06:00 GMT
    • i agree the gazelle is a great exercise... i had bought one a couple years ago, but had to take it back beacuse mine squeaked too much, not sure if it was a problem with just that machine, or if they all do that. it was a real pain because you had to take the entire thing apart to get the bar out that needed greasing. i may buy another one though and give it another shot. i find it to be an enjoyable exercise. as to how much or how long you should do, i think tony little says as little as 10 minutes every other day is what you should start at, but id say 20-30 minutes at a time a few times per week would be a great workout.
      #7; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:07:00 GMT
    • I have the Gazzell Elite. It's a little different than the regular one. You can change the tension and have more resistance. I absolutly love it. I use it every day. Even if I don't have time for a full cardio workout, I set the tension high for a deep muscle workout.

Start with what you can do and increase the time as often as you can. Doing something is always better than doing nothing. I didn't start seeing results and weight loss until I was using it 4X a week. It really works your arms too.

#8; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:08:00 GMT
    • I tried it at the store and hated how it made my legs feel afterwards, like they were still moving or something. Like that weird vertigo sensation I get when getting off the treadmill. Does anyone else have that problem? And does it go away after you've been using the gazelle for a while? I'd buy one, but not if I keep feeling that weird jello-legs feeling all the time.
      #9; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:09:00 GMT
    • I think its just a matter of getting use to..my legs feel like that when I use the treadmill for like an hour.

but I'm use to it and it don't bother me to much now!...I just walk it off...lol

try just useing the gazzell only like 20 or 30 minutes..maybe twice a day.

#10; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:10:00 GMT
    • Bracelet,

My legs feel like that for awhile after I get off the Gazelle, but it goes away. I think I as I am getting alittle stronger the "jello" legs are getting better. If I use the Gazelle in the morning, in the evening I really feel like my butt and legs got a good workout. Even walking fairly long distances, I am usually not sore later on. Hopefully that means the Gazelle is helping my problem areas!

#11; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:11:00 GMT
    • Bracelet,

The jello leg feeling can happen from any cardio workout. Even swimming. Just give it time. As your muscles strengthen and get used to the movements, the jello leg feeling will get better. I still get it if I have very intense workout.

#12; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:12:00 GMT
    • I had the Gazelle and never broke a sweat. Did not feel like it did anything - but guess I did not give it a chance. I sweat my butt off on the treadmill now.
      #13; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:13:00 GMT
    • guys I LOVE THIS MACHINE!!!! I owned one my mom gave me saying its so fun watch tv while you do it you wont even realize you're working out. I tried it in spite of her and HATED it mainly because she said how fun it was. I got on my old one 2 weeks ago and 2 days later I bought the $299 one and honestly I wish I had stayed with it even if my mom had suggested it. Now my mom is too lazy to do it. I call everynight saying did you workout tonight? and she says no, but i think I'm getting to her. In the 2 weeks I've lost almost an inch in the waist and bust and half an inch in the hips. I stupidly didn't measure thighs and arms. but im sure those are slimming up well. I go for an extremely long time though because I am very committed now and I'll put an hour show on like law and order and watch that then another will come on after that. I workout everyday between 1 and a half and 2 and a half hours and between 5-11 miles a day.

I can't even imagine not having this machine. I would be completely bored with everything because I LOOK FORWARD TO COMING HOME AND WORKING OUT NOW and before I didn't even want to walk upstairs to bed. The gazelle has changed my life (4 pounds of FAT gone so far, and MANY MANY more!!!)

good luck guys, give this your best shot of like 30-60 mins a day. You WILL see results!!

#14; Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:14:00 GMT